How to Enrol
When you enrol your child at Carroll College you enrol the whole family into a school community where everyone is valued and supported. Highly qualified and caring teachers provide students with an innovative and engaging faith-filled learning environment where each child is nurtured and inspired to grow to their full potential.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of your interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents.
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice.
Some NSW schools may charge a nominal application fee.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of a place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
Term 1 2023
Wednesday 1 February - Years 7, 11 and 12 students commence.
Thursday 2 February - Years 8, 9 and 10 students commence.
Thursday 6 April - final day of Term 1.
|2023||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Wednesday, 1 February||Thursday, 6 April|
|Term 2||Wednesday, 27 April||Friday, 30 June|
|Term 3||Tuesday, 17 July||Friday, 22 September|
|Term 4||Tuesday, 10 October||Friday, 15December|